There are six simple steps to take to receive IPv6 address space directly from ARIN.
- Review ARIN policy requirements in the Number Resource Policy Manual.
- Set up an ARIN Online account and complete/submit the appropriate request forms.
- ARIN evaluates the request, and asks for additional information as needed to verify eligibility.
- ARIN approves the request.
- Pay applicable fees and sign the Registration Services Agreement.
- Receive notification that the resources are available for use.
Detailed information on this process is available on the Requesting A Resource page on the ARIN website.