OS X 10.5 and 10.4(.11)
- works after following instructions in handout and also disabling v4
- native software update works
- Fix for Firefox works
- The Cisco VPN version 4.9 has error 51. Says to make sure there is an active network interface with an IP address
- Mac Mail works for IMAP/SSL and SMTP/SSL
- Mulberry mail does not work (confirmed by author)
- Youtube videos don't play. I'm guessing the flash plugin is v4 only.
- "just works".
- IM protocols (AIM, YIM) cannot connect.
- Windows Update is broken.
- SSH works
- Citrix does not work (blocked?)
- YouTube videos won't play on Vista either.
Linux/Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon
- not working – anyone have it running???
- I got this to work (finally) by completely disabling the GNOME network manager. You can disable network manager by doing the following:
Stop network manager
sudo /etc/dbus-1/event.d/26NetworkManagerDispatcher stop
sudo /etc/dbus-1/event.d/25NetworkManager stop
Create these files:
echo "exit" > /etc/default/NetworkManager
echo "exit" > /etc/default/NetworkManagerDispatcher
Once you do this you will have to setup your machines network manually.