Below are links to kc claffy's presentation of the results, and a copy of the survey questions and possible responses. Both documents are in PDF format.
Dynamically updated information on IPv6 penetration information::
- NIST's report on U.S. Government, Industry, Education, and Departmental deployment of IPv6 on dns, mail and web domains
- Percentage of top-100 Alexa sites worldwide and major countries that are IPv6 accessible by Lars Eggert (dynamically updated daily)
- Tore Anderson of Redpill Linpro AS "IPv6 dual-stack client loss in Norway" (dynamically updated dailyregularly)
- Hurricane Electric "Global IPv6 Deployment Progress Report" (dynamically updated)Comcast "IPv6 Adoption Monitor"
- University of Pennsylvannia IPv6 DFP visibility by SixXS (dynamically updated)
- IPv6 BGP Operational Report from UNINETT allocations and prefixes on RIPE's IPv6 ACT NOW (dynamically updated)
- IPv6 DFP visibility by SixXS University of Pennsylvannia "IPv6 Adoption Monitor" (dynamically updated)
Reports or write-ups on IPv6 penetration:
- Percentage of global top-30 websites (based on Alexa traffic ranking) that offer services on IPv6 networks
- Passive and Active Measurement Conference paper by Google "Evaluating IPv6 Adoption in the Internet" (April 2010)
- Elliott Karpilovsky, Alexandre Gerber, Dan Pei, Jennifer Rexford, and Aman Shaikh, “Quantifying the extent of IPv6 deployment,” in Proc. Passive and Active Measurement Conference (April 2009)
IPv6 routing table